My gift is communicating. Over the past 18+ years, I've had the opportunity to inspire, encourage, and train audiences ranging in size from small groups to filled auditoriums. Whether you're a law enforcement agency, educational institution, business, church, or conference, I'd love to discuss working together to make your next event a success.
SPEAKING PROMO VIDEO
I am a gifted communicator with 18+ years of professional speaking experience for government, school, corporate, non-profit, and faith-based agencies. I am committed to providing you with the highest quality experience before, during, and after your event.
I would love to connect with you to learn more about your organization or event, and how we can work together to add value and accomplish your goals. Please take a moment to fill out this very brief form, or contact me directly via email.
I speak on a variety of topics that can be adapted to your context, including leadership, motivation, conflict resolution, principles of adult learning styles, and church, school, or corporate safety. I am able to deliver keynote presentations and workshops to audiences of all sizes. Here are a few of the most requested presentation topics:
- The Noble Calling™ is an inspirational mix of ethics and motivation for law enforcement professionals that addresses the challenges faced and reminds them why they entered the profession.
- Watch Your Six™ encourages and equips all first responders and their families to guard the six most vulnerable areas of life to promote health and well-being in what are certainly challenging times.
- Active Shooter Response for Civilian Environments prepares school faculty and staff or corporate/businesses to prepare for and effectively respond to active violence with an emphasis on shooters.
- The Story of Meredith's Miracle deals with the night Jonathan's wife died of a massive heart attack, his efforts to save her, and her miraculous recovery. It can address rising to the occasion to overcome crisis, defeating fear and anxiety, and much more to inspire, challenge, and motivate.
- School Based Learning for topics such as Violence in our Schools, Distracted Driving, Bullying Awareness and Prevention for students or staff, and Gang Awareness and Prevention for students or staff.
- Law Enforcement Appreciation and Advocacy, and more.
"I know your presentation has the ability to save careers, marriages, families, and lives. The course critiques from our staff were overwhelmingly positive and appreciative. Many employees asked to have you return to teach again."
- Sgt. William Balafas, Peer Support Team Leader, Gilbert (AZ) Police Dept.
“Jonathan’s unique subject matter and passionate delivery have been inspirational to our officers. As both a Trainer for this agency and a student in classes he has conducted, I can attest to his outstanding professionalism, depth of knowledge, and natural instructional ability.”
- Lt. Joseph Mays (Ret.), Training Director, Hamilton County (TN) Sheriff's Office
"I was amazed at what I heard in this class, and left the (National COPS) conference energized and anxious to get back to our department and share this message with others. Our department contacted Jonathan to our annual Victim’s Rights Conference. He was well received and we received a 100% positive feedback on all our instructor evaluations forms. Some cited, “best class ever Thank You!!”
- Sgt. Ken Foulch, Criminal Investigations, Huntsville (TX) Police Dept.
“Mr. Parker was most poised and professional in his presentation. He is an outstanding example of the dedication and strength of character we all need to model.”
-JoAnn Cook, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
“The information he provided was applicable and very interesting. His presentations opened our eyes and equipped us to better recognize and respond to potential problems. I should have scheduled more time for him to speak. He was wonderful!”
- Sheryl Rogers RN, School Health Coordinator, Hamilton County, TN
"That was absolutely the best speech I’ve ever seen anyone deliver! As soon as he finished, I started receiving text messages from those who were in our audience saying how amazing that was. He certainly has a gift!"
- Lt. Elliot Mahaffey, CIT Coordinator, Hamilton County (TN) Sheriff's Office